khamounda

"khamounda" means "i love you" in Soninke (a tribal language in Africa)

Monday, September 11, 2006

counting my blessings

Good morning!
Dear Lord, thank you for another new week that you gave me... Hope I can live it better than last week... And on this sunny first day of the week I'd like to count - just a tiny part, tho! since I would never be able to count them all - my blessings from You and say thanks a lot for all of them... =)
Thank you for:
- superb mami & papi!
- my younger brother (who although sometimes becoming a pain in the ass! =P)
- a best friend (a crazy one!)
- my friends (especially "the tongkrongers" and "ani2")
- fabulous cousins (that was a nice "ngumpul2" last weekend!)
- om-om dan tante-tante (thanks, tante Lenna, udah inget bawain oleh2 dr Mesir! Hehehe...)
- everyone whom I love and who loves me (I'm living a life full of love here!)
- my jobs
- my crazy colleagues at work + genk makan siang di kantor (c u guys at 12!)
- health
- talents
- stuffs and things that I can have
- a house to live in
- knowledge
- two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth, ten fingers and ten toes (all of which work well, although I sometimes need to wear glasses)
- nice ex-boyfriend (hahaha... thanks for the nice talk on the phone last night! it's been a while since we talk that long on the phone, huh?)
- food to eat whenever I'm hungry and drinks to drink whenever I'm thirsty
- quick internet connection in my office!
- ....
and the list is endless!
Thank you... thank you... thank you...!!! Hope You'll never ever get bored of giving me this and that in life, Lord! =) Love ya!


A quote for this week:
"When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done."
(Burl Ives - Count your blessings)

p.s. So... wanna count your blessings today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home